This Is Newgrounds! This Is Newgrounds!

Meh

Cliche and overused meme = no smiley on my face.
Average voice quality. Decent animation, but not that smoothly done. Flaw in story, needs build-up (wtf has a Persian gotta do with NG?)?
Try something original or mix the cliche up a lil.

Action Teens: Episode 1 Action Teens: Episode 1

Woo!!!

Finally out!!! ^^ But where's Fixy? - -
A little short for 4.6 MB, but it was pretty well animated. Looking forward to the next one.
P.S. WHAT HAPPENED TO GENOCIDE?????

TBA - Time Trial #1 TBA - Time Trial #1

....

Has anyone realised the flaw in the phrase itself?
Heads I win - I win
Tails you lose - I win
Maybe it's just me...

Psi43 responds:

aren't you a bright one

im surprised to see that a lot of people don't even seem to get that

Black Knight:Insurrection Black Knight:Insurrection

Still incomplete.

The whole concept I loved. But I have to say that the whole thing was lacking the basic principles of chess.

For example, the rook, biship and queen can only move 2 blocks. I guess that one I can let pass because it's just for the sake of the game's stability and functionality.

However, I have to say that allowing the opponent to be able to skip turns and then unpredictably move was rather irritating. Chess is based on predicting the moving of the opposition and trapping them base on the logic that they HAVE to fall into the trap laid out.

The part that allowed the opposition to move not one but TWO pieces at a time - thus allowing them to escape the whole "lose-lose" situation, where you had two pieces targeted therefore forcing the opponent to choose to save only one, was just plain annoying. The rules of chess should apply more wholesomely if you are to use the pieces of the chess game.

There is also the issue that your piece can only move when there is empty space in the path of the travelling. This has caused a "glitch" where no party can move - the player, because he/she just cannot move through the obstacle (where in real chess they'd simply "ghost" through the other pieces), and the computer, because the player hasn't moved and it is still his/her turn.

Overall, a good concept and design. Smooth and flowing. Good to see someone bringing in a classic and mixing things up a little. Still needs some more coding to allow the "ghosting" part to be fixed for the sake of the game's smooth running, but, other than that, a great game.

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

Good game

In case any of you were wondering:
solarflare
lunareclipse
ultramanseven
the rest u find out urself.
Oh! The best one is clearallachievements

Listen2Reason responds:

Thanks, I guess ;)

Misleading Title Misleading Title

Misleading review.

Lolz

In A Trance Redux In A Trance Redux

Meh...

Sounds a bit cheesey at some points.
Too much of one instrument, but the distribution's good.
Sounds like a remix of Darude's Bitter Sweet. If it is, I like the rmx better than the OM ;)

AuECS-One Minute AuECS-One Minute

ttly awesome

This is like my fav. house song from you. I don't really know what else to say besides the fact that this is da bomb!!!
Btw, is it a remix of "One Minute Man"? I tried to search up the lyrics and the closest to it was that. What are the lyrics anyway?

Auecs responds:

Shhhhhhhhhh. nobody is supposed to know I samples that song... haha.

I did this song on a friend's computer and he happened to have this acapella sitting on his hard drive. Personally I really dont like the original song so I Fucked with the vocals a lot trying to hide it.

Yeah. I dont remember the lyrics but if you lurk around you should be able to find them.

Thanks for your input!

Nova (DemoEdit) (TR-Records) Nova (DemoEdit) (TR-Records)

Nice job

I know this song is like ... one and a half years old, but I really liked this remix version of Nova Breathe by Daniel Kandi.
I'm not sure if this is the final version of TR-record edit, but I'd certainly like to hear to full version. I think there's another one so I'll go check that out.